Tuesday, June 2, 2009

part 2 of the day

it's me again
part 2!
my bro and me rite,
we like damn stupid
runninG around with a water gun shooting at each other -.-
i wasn't even WET!
my bro was like wet,
he la dunno how to take cover
which is reli dumb slash lame

den,
i went upstairs damn bored
so i went in the bathroom go make some BUBBLES
lol, i noe i noe

lame
anyway, i'm still telling
den
my bro came in
den we gt this reli crazy slash lame idea to shot {as in to burst the bubble]
with the watergun la

so,
my bro went all shoot shoot shoot
and it was getting reli boring slash lame
so i took a handful of bubble and put it on his head,
and shoot
my brother....
didn't like it la
so he shouted slash cry which is slash LAME
den my dad wen up
den kena scolding lo
but i was like laughing the whole time

no pics for this cuz this is a stupid slash lame post

No comments:

Post a Comment