Tuesday, June 9, 2009

blog without pics, interestin? i think NOT!

hey,
i just deleted all my pics
woots?
if you see any of my pic,
tell me ya.
why?
for safety reasons la
haih
i just finish settle-ling my blog,
but the music thing damn ugly weyh!
i wanted sumthing small,
but turn out ugly
haih
ooh, i wanted to add an advertisement oso
but it's damn complicated le
i join the nuffnag whateva thingy
but still dunno how to work it
haih
st.john exam cuming!!
panic, panic, panic
gud luck fellow juniors
if i fail ,
omigosh, my mum
die of heartatack *choichoichoi*
lol
father's day,
it's just
tomorrowtomorrowtomorrow
argh!
not yet buy any outfit,
din tell my mum oso!
what to do now?
left saturday to go shopping
haih
==============================================
NATASHA!!
ooi, i still wan chocolate!
i ask damn lot of ppl,
all oso give same answer :
she no phone liao,
i dun have
she use her mum's fon le,not alowwed give
erm, cannot tell, i noe why you wan
i dun have, stop asking!
i wan chocolate
for the effort i put in
k?
==============================================
ok that's all for today,
bai bai(:

No comments:

Post a Comment