Monday, April 4, 2011

yesterday

Hey yo! :D

How is everybody? 

I’m crappy, I feel like shit. I’m fine, if you’re wondering.

Yesterday I went to Seafield’s Interact IU. “What is that?” you ask. I don’t really know how to explain, so I’ll just try to explain as best as I could, okay? :D hmmm, its this day where people gather and they learn about a lil’ something about a country, interact with people , makan and watch performances.

That’s the best I could come up with. Sorry.

So yeah, I went. And to be brutally honest, it was really boring. I’m not sure about how the others feel about it though. But to me I kinda found it dead. The audience was dead and I was practically dying in there. The body heat was so hot I had to fan myself, and you know what. There’s probably more than 10 air conditioners in there.

There was a Norwegian woman who came. She’s some first lady of something. I didn’t really listen to anything she said. she wore some funny outfit which I suppose is a Norwegian outfit. With that outfit, I wouldn’t be surprise if she pulled out a bagpipe and starts blowing her guts into it. But oh well, no bagpipes.

The performance, if you ask me was a lil’ boring. I didn’t get the sketch at all. I’m sorry guys, but I just really don’t know what were you all doing up there with the cardboard boat and blue cloth. Shawn Lee was awesome though, the one that beatbox-ed. But other than that, I didn’t really bother. I was too engrossed in the game of Angry Birds and Bounce.

Seeing my friends there really brought back some feelings that I have abandoned this few months. They all look freaking gorgeous/handsome in their little semi-formal outfit. Goshh, I miss them. All of them are really tall now, I feel so midget-ish next to them!  aaaaah, I wanna see them more often! I didn’t get pictures with them though :’( I left my camera in Cheng’s house. Gosh. Sometimes Im just so smart .__.

The food was okay only laa, Nothing really special. And the big prawn tasted a bit funny.
Yeahhhh, Nothing much to say about that.

I guess that sums up the whole day yesterday. See, nothing much right? Booo. My Rm30! 

Rally’s coming up! Who’s with me? 



4.4.2011

No comments:

Post a Comment