Thursday, March 10, 2011

was it you that spoke the word

hello there, earthlings :)

i realised that quiet people think a lot. like A LOT.
fact proven.

i sit by myself sometimes.
woahhhh, rare sight, I KNOW! :D
and my minds just go bananas, seriously!
i'll think about this then that then back to the start.

you see?

oh, during add maths class. a song came into my head.
it was so random
was it you that spoke the word ~
it was so loud. and i couldn't focus on what mr andrew was saying.
so i told myself "its okay, he doesnt know whats going on in my head, i'll be okay"
and THEN, he looked at me :O

omg, do teachers have like super powers?
cause that was super freakyy.

okay maybe its coincidence,
but im no believer in coincidence :)

coincidence is just another word for "things done by GOD anonymously" :)
yeah. THAT i believe :)

worship camp tomorrow!
see you there?
i need TEMAN, like real bad.
i dont wanna be alone.
yeah, i do have separation anxiety. but whats the suprise right, i got alot of things going on with me :D

but i AM who i AM :) <>

No comments:

Post a Comment